Tuesday, May 15, 2012

6 Weeks

Written on April 19, 2012
  • How far along?   6 weeks. 
  • Total weight gain:  131 LBS (+1).  
  • Maternity clothes?  Not yet.
  • Stretch marks? No new ones.
  • Sleep:  Uncomfortable. I'm up an average of 4 times a night to go potty.
  • Best moment this week:  Talking with my mom about how special this christmas will be =)   
  • Miss Anything? I still miss not worrying about baby 24-7! I keep having horrible thoughts that something bad will happen.
  • Movement: Not yet
  • Food cravings: Spaghetti with marinara and chopped fruit... yum!!
  • Food aversions: Middle Eastern food (shocker, because it's my favorite). I dont think I have an aversion to it, it's just not appetizing to me.
  • Gender: To early to tell.
  • Labor Signs: Nope.
  • Symptoms: Off and on nausea and trouble going to the bathroom. 
  • Wedding rings on or off? On.
  • Looking forward to: My first apointment on April 24th :)

No comments:

Post a Comment