Tuesday, May 15, 2012

5 Weeks

Written on April 12, 2012
  • How far along?   5 weeks. 
  • Total weight gain:  Haven't weighed myself recently, but hopefully nothing has changed - 130 Lbs.  
  • Maternity clothes?  Not yet.
  • Stretch marks? No new ones.
  • Sleep:  M had another cousin come into town so sleep has been minimal this week. I've also had a terrible cough (remains of a cold). It sounds silly but sometimes I cough/sneeze so hard that I feel my little bean is going to fall out.
  • Best moment this week:  Having M help me apply cream on my belly, he seriously takes the best care of me.  
  • Miss Anything? Not worrying 24-7! I cant wait for my first appointment so that I could have some relief.
  • Movement: Not yet
  • Food cravings: Nope.
  • Food aversions: None this week. Actually I'm eating like a pig! Last night M gave me the stank eye while I inhaled a half-rack of ribs, mashed potatoes and sweet potato fries.
  • Gender: To early to tell.
  • Labor Signs: Nope.
  • Symptoms: I started to have sore BBs on 4Wks5D, but it's off and on.
  • Belly Button in or out? In.
  • Wedding rings on or off? On.
  • Looking forward to: My first apointment on April 24th :)

No comments:

Post a Comment