Thursday, May 10, 2012

4 Weeks - Pregnancy Update



Written on 04/06/2012
  • How far along?  4 Weeks 
  • Total weight gain: None, starting weight 130lbs.  
  • Maternity clothes?  No
  • Stretch marks? No new ones, I already have a few on my sides.
  • Sleep: Great! except having to wake up once a night to go pee.
  • Best moment this week:  Finding out we are expecting :)
  • Miss Anything? Coffee! Although today I had a horrible headache so I broke down and drank half of a cup.
  • Movement: None
  • Food cravings: None.
  • Food aversions: Almost everything, I have no urge to eat. I've been eating simply because I know my little pea needs me to. I also am not into sweets as much as I used to be.. and trust me, I was like a crack addict when it comes to chocolate.
  • Gender: Don't know yet.
  • Labor Signs: No thank you!
  • Symptoms: Headaches, sore throat, some gas pains/cramps and no appetite. 
  • Belly Button in or out? In.
  • Wedding rings on or off? On.
  • Looking forward to: Going to Disney with M's family during Easter weekend and announcing the good news to our parents.

No comments:

Post a Comment