Monday, February 27, 2012

It's a party!! (Just add Ice Cream)

If you guys haven't joined Pinterest you're missing out!
Pinterest is an addictive site full of ideas (from crafts to cooking to fashion) and this weekend I finally had an occasion to use one of my "pins".
 My gorgeous bballer/straight "A" student/future model niece Miranda (you'll remember her from our visit to NYC) is having a birthday... but not just any ol' birthday. Because she's a leap year baby she'll get to celebrate on her actual birthday. There's nothing I would want more than to be there and celebrate with her, but since I can't, I sent her a party in a box
...an Ice Cream Party! 
Please visit the original site for step-by-step instructions:
Here is my version:
My Ice Cream Party Kit included:
  • Marshmallow
  • Gummy Bears
  • Sprinkles
  • Mini M & Ms
  • Caramel Sundae Syrup
  • Ice Cream Cones
"Just add Ice Cream"
Ready to go to the Post Office:
I can't wait for her to receive it!! I've been tracking the package online, lol.
xoxo
Amida

No comments:

Post a Comment