Thursday, March 14, 2013

Happy 3 months baby girl!!

My happy child turns 3 months today!
 
Zoe is a little lady who knows what she wants and when she wants it. She gives plenty of warnings when she is hungry/sleepy/wet but if you ignore them, she'll go from 0 to 100 in the blink of an eye. She is eating 4 ounces per meal alternating between breast milk and formula since my supply has gone down significantly. She is finally starting to tolerate tummy time and will hold her head up at a 45 degree angle until she gets tired (usually 2-3 minutes). She loves to smile even when I wake her up in the early morning hours to get ready for the day. Her vocals are also starting to develop and she'll coo and scream when she gets excited. She spends her days at Ita's house (my mom) since I've gone back to my job in downtown. When ita leaves for work (3:30 PM) she goes to daycare until M or I pick her up. She is sleeping through the night! Usually we put her to bed around 9 P.M and she will wake up around 5-5:30 AM.


No comments:

Post a Comment