Wednesday, August 15, 2012

23 Weeks

My poor child, I made you a promise to document every miraculous stage of this pregnancy and I am failing miserably.

Let's play a little game of catch up...

First I'd like to mention how grateful I have been throughout the past the 23 weeks to not have gotten any morning sickness or any of the usual dreaded pregnancy symptoms (... shoot, not even a cold!).

13 Weeks - I was so excited to have this ultrasound because finally it was shaped like a real baby!

16 Weeks - Performing my very last Belly Dance show before maternity leave at a student's Sweet 16s.

18 Weeks - Here are M and I on fourth of July at our community park.

 20 Weeks - Gender Reveal BBQ at tia Meli's
Team Blue

Team Pink

We released a balloon to reveal that:

"Snips and snails and puppy dog tails,
That's what little boys are made of..
But sugar and spice and everything nice, that's what is in our future!"

I questioned the technician a thousand times when she told me I was having a precious little girl. I was so sure that you were a boy (which I was happy with) but I'll admit it, every night I secretly prayed that you were a little girl. The doctor gave me a peek at the tell-tale anatomy part.. and there was NO DOUBT, you are a girl.

We will be naming you Zoe Francesca. We can't wait to meet you!

19 Week Anatomy Ultrasound:

21 Weeks - And the bump keeps growing..

 23 Weeks - M and I took a trip to Orlando to visit Blizzard Beach, watch my dear friend Kelly perform at the Stellar Advantage Gala and Epcot: 




At the Moroccan pavilion
There are so many exciting things coming in the next few months so i'll try my best to keep updating.

No comments:

Post a Comment