Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Hello lovelies,

Welcome to The Life I Iive,
 I'm Amida.. i'm 24
and married to this hunk:
When I was engaged I started a blog to document my journey of getting married and life as an undomesticated newlywed. It was alot of fun but 3 year later, I feel like there is so much more going on in my life these days.
I have a really hectic life. I'll explain..
I'm a student in pursuit of my current major (it's changed a few times)
I work at a high-profile law firm
I'm a mom ..furmom to an extremely hyper Boston Terrier - Tyco

Oh yes.. and I'm also a professional Belly Dancer and instructor part of an international company

and like every good Dominican... I have a huge family to keep up with

Speaking of family... Mark and I are excited to start one!
 We're currently TTC =)

I concluded to start this blog and document all the fun (..and the unevitable downs). This life may seem chaotic but it's the life I live for!
P.S - Bear with me as I get this blog design from drag to fab!
xoxo
Amida

No comments:

Post a Comment